There are few things Kim (my friend and roommate) and I enjoy more than window shopping and procrastinating. We decided to combine the two and put them to good use with our own little shopping guides. This week, we bring you our favorite boots (at a variety of price points)- since that’s all we can think about at the moment! You’ve recently seen me in several pairs of my own boots, so now see what else is on my (and Kim’s!) radar. Let’s start with Kim’s choices from around the web – and then we’ll go over my own:
1) Mustang Gabriella boots at DSW – $29.95: “The color, details, and price are all selling factors for these cuties.”
2) Seychelles Enigma boots – $170: “These are another pair that I’ve been dying to get my hands on. The design and color are absolutely perfect!”
3) Taupe suede Lita via Solestruck – $159.95: “I have been straight up LUSTING after these boots! Part of the reason I haven’t gotten them yet is I can’t decide which of the billion colors I’d want. I’m leaning towards taupe but silver, black, khaki and purple are all good choices too!”
4) Pied Piper Anthropologie Boots – $298: “I adore the little ruffle details on this boot! It’s also such a pretty color. “
5) Irregular Choice Power Struggle boots – $175: “I love bows! The bigger, the better!”
6) Steve Madden Commbat boots – $69.95: “I like that this is a combat boot with a feminine edge to it.”
4) Nine West Sitcom boots – $129: Nine West has been my go-to since my feet became the same size as my mom’s (8th grade – awkward). I love that these boots are flat but still sleek and come in a beautiful shade of grey.
5) We Who See Tall Fringe Rodeo Boot – $98: More equestrian inspiration – I had Ariat boots like this when I was growing up.
6) Steve Madden Monsterr booties – $169.95: Paired with one of my ultra-girly dresses, these might make me look a little bit cooler than I actually am.
Which are your favorites? Which styles should we add to our wardrobes? Please share some of your own favorite boots!