2) MAC Russian Red, $14.50 – On my quest for the perfect red lipstick, I couldn’t find one that beat Russian Red. It’s matte but not drying, has a slight sheen that gives it dimension and it lasts all day.
3) Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey, $14.50 – In the tube, this looks intimidatingly dark, but it’s sheer and flattering. It makes you look like you just had a bowl of cherries. 4) Smith’s Rosebud Salve, $5.59 – Super moisturizing with a hint of rose fragrance. 5) MAC Prep + Prime Lip, $15 – What do I always say about primer? It’s worth the extra step!
6) Burt’s Bees beeswax lip balm, $2.99 – I always have one of these in my pocket, my purse, my windowsill, my desk drawer…I probably have at least ten of them stashed in different places. 7) Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color, $19 – I recommend Crush or Punch Drunk (shown in the picture). See them in action here.
8) Laura Mercier Lip Stain, $20 – I wouldn’t necessarily call this a lip stain; it’s more like a lipstick/balm in a pot with a lot of staying power.
9) Julie Hewett Cheekie Cheek and Lip Shine, $24 – Possibly my favorite lip (and cheek) product of all time.
10) Bobbi Brown Lip Color – Bobbi Brown is my go-to for neutral lip colors, but I haven’t tried a shade I didn’t like. Rose is an all-time favorite! 1) Conair Curling Iron 1.25″, $19.99 – Perfect for making loose waves. 2) Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray, $23 – Beachy hair. Enough said.
3) Arrojo Shine Spray, $17 – Makes your hair shiny, not greasy. Spray it in your hands and smooth through your hair.
4) Giant Dwarf Starlette Sparkler in Confetti, $15 – A handmade, glittery treat for your hair. Want even more sparkle? Go for the crown.
1) Deborah Lippmann nail polish in Happy Birthday, $18 – It’s a party for your nails!
2) Ginger + Liz nail polish in Swagger, $12 – Doesn’t the name say it all? Bonus: Ginger + Liz are vegan-friendly and non-toxic.
3) French tip guides, $2.39 – These make french tips a cinch. I like to do an updated, colorful version.
4) Orly Bonder basecoat, $10 – My sister Amanda introduced me to this rubberized basecoat. It gives your polish something to adhere to and definitely makes it last longer.