Donations have been pouring in for our Shop For Adopt NY fundraiser at Bollare on Monday, so I made a little collage to give you a peek at some of them. Yes, this is just some of what we will have for sale, auction, and raffle! You can do your holiday shopping and save an animal’s life at the same time. Pretty good deal, huh? Remember, 100% of the funds will go to Adopt NY. Here’s a sampling of what will be available, in addition to the previously mentioned art and clothing from my NYC blogger friends:
2) Juicy Couture coat, hat and gloves (hat + gloves not pictured).
3) A classic key necklace from Tiffany & Co.
4) A gift certificate for your choice of Seychelles shoes.
7) A gift card for your choice of BonLook prescription glasses.
8) A gift basket full of delicious, homemade treats from Keep It Sweet. Yum!
9) Six pairs of Tumbleweeds Handcraft wood veneer sunglasses are up for grabs, for both men and women. Bobby and I have these and LOVE them!
11) $150 gift card from my friends at Threadsence.
12) A bevy of clothing, shoes, and accessories from the incredibly generous Cynthia Vincent. Seriously, three bags full!
13) We have an entire box full of gift cards from Tieks. Their ballet flats are the best. Even Oprah thinks so!
14) Vintage men’s accessories from Dapper Dean.
15) Assorted vintage from Nifty Thrifty.
16) A bunch of goodies from the ever so awesome Emerging Thoughts.
18) Assorted clothing from Parker.
19) Designer accessories from Bonfaire.
20) A stunning coat (I couldn’t find a picture of the exact coat – it’s cream color) from Trina Turk. I’m bidding on this one!
21) A box full of makeup treats from Too Faced.
22) Over $500 worth of makeup from Urban Decay.
Please come out and show your support!