It’s no secret that I’m a huge fan of Urban Decay, so when they asked me to put together a couple of looks with their new Electric Palette, I jumped at the chance. Here’s the first look I created: Electric Heart. It’s a simple look to recreate, because the products do all the talking. Plus, I got to use my favorite makeup helper: scotch tape. Steps are below. I’ll be back next week with a second look, but in the meantime, check out all of the blogger looks here!
Left to right, top to bottom:
1) Apply Primer Potion all over lid, and place a single piece of scotch tape going from your outer corner and then up and out.
2) Apply “Savage” to a little more than half of your eyelid.
3) Finish with “Slowburn” and extend it all the way out to the tape.
4) Blend the two colors together, and blend, blend, blend the outer edges.
5) Use 24/7 Liquid liner in “Woodstock” for a monochrome cat eye effect.
6) Remove tape.
6A) This is what it should look like – a stark edge.
7) Drag “Woodstock” pencil on the inner part of your lower lashline.
8) Finish with “Black Velvet”.
9) Apply mascara. Done!