4. Eyes (lids): Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Eyeshadow in “Rio De Rose Gold”
5. Eyes (crease): MAC Pigment in “Rose”
6. Eyes: Dolly Wink Lashes
7. Eyes (lower lashline): Too Faced Bulletproof 24 Hour Eyeliner in “Mink”
8. Eyes (waterline and lashline): Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in “Hustle”
10. Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Waterproof Brow Color in “Soft Brown” (see my full brow tutorial for help)
As promised, here’s my second Valentine’s Day look (see the first one here)! I know it’s not Monday, but it wouldn’t really be a Valentine’s Day look if I posted it after the fact. Plus, it’s been so cold that all of my outfits just consist of a coat I refuse to take off and a scarf wrapped around my face. I’m a wimp.
Anyway, this is a super simple look that anyone can recreate; you don’t even need the false lashes, if you’re unlike me and actually have some of your own. I went with peachy pinks (my favorites!) to create a soft, rosy and romantic look. I think that blush is the unsung hero of a lot of looks, so I made that a focal point. And that rose pigment? That was one of my first cosmetic purchases, as an adult – and by adult, I mean I was 18. I bought a sample from a livejournal community, and forever fell in love. It’s one of those staples that I’ve continuously purchased, whenever it needs replenishing. I’ve used it on my eyes, mixed with clear nail polish, with lip gloss – it’s just a gorgeous color. One little container will last you a long time, so you can split the cost and divvy it up with a friend!