romantic ponytail tutorial, how to video

Hair by Erica of PinMeUp Hair, model Danny Goldyn

romantic ponytail tutorial, how to video

We’ve been working on lots of tutorials, and have by popular request expanded into video. First up is a quick and easy romantic ponytail tutorial by Erica of PinMeUp Hair, modeled by the lovely Danny Goldyn (give them a follow!). I love a loose, romantic ponytail with some extra height and volume. It’s a simple way to give your everyday ponytail a little extra something, without being too polished or fussy. Watch the step by step video, below, and don’t forget to subscribe for my upcoming videos:

Romantic Ponytail Tutorial video credits:

Hair: PinMeUp Hair

Model:  Danny Goldyn

video and editing: Dan Owens

boss lady / creative director: Holly Wang

p.s. If you have any tutorial requests, please let me know in the comments, on here or on my instagram.

1. Joey says: April 10, 201711:02 am

Saw this come up on my feed this morning. Loved the tutorial! I think sometime photos for these kinds of things make it seem harder than they actually are. Watching this made me feel like I could totally do this, no problem (and I’m a Pinterest-Fail expert, haha)!

Can’t wait to see the next ones! Any possibility of getting a hair tutorial for long hair when you have 10 minutes to get out the door for work and need to look somewhat presentable? 😀

• Keiko Lynn says: April 10, 20171:37 pm

That’s a great idea! We can definitely do that. Thanks for the idea!

2. La Bijoux Bella | by mia says: April 10, 201711:29 am

Start writing here.such cute hairstyles for a Spring look! 🙂

💋LA BIJOUX BELLA💋 | BY MIA | A Creative Lifestyle Blog

3. Leslie says: April 10, 20172:10 pm

Danny is THEEEEE perfect romantic pony tail model. Love the tutorial!

4. Arteresa Lynn says: April 10, 20172:57 pm

Love this hair style and what a gorgeous hair color!

ArteresaLynn.com

5. Helen says: April 10, 20176:48 pm

A ponytail has been my go-to hairstyle for the past few months, and I like how easy it is to make it a little bit more romantic and sophisticated. This video tutorial was so helpful!

-Helen

6. LindaLibraLoca says: April 12, 20175:51 am

It seems to be easiwr than I would have thought from the pictures, lets see if I can recreate it.

Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

7. Fatou Diaw says: April 12, 201712:18 pm

THIS IS SO GORGEOUS!

8. Felicity says: April 12, 201712:25 pm

Wow, the she looks so much like a Pre-Raphaelite painting, so beautiful!