Happy weekend! Though my weekend plans had some last minute changes, I kind of already had my weekend on Thursday and Friday, with a quick trip to Shelter Island. I stayed home with the pups and cats, today, and I’ve been binge watching Game Of Thrones while catching up with some work. It’s my first time watching it (I know, I know), and I keep having Bobby fast forward through the extra gruesome parts. I am probably missing 1/4 of the show…haha! While I watch 3/4 of a very good and addictive show, check out some of the links I’ve been clicking on:
- As mentioned on my instagram, this app saves me from my insomnia.
- True crime lovers, rejoice! A serial killer is born: a film about the teenage years of Jeffrey Dahmer.
- Gingham, bow, scalloped hem…love, love love.
- RIP Microsoft Paint 🙁
- 6 ways to style a square bandana.
- Japan’s lonely vending machines. When I was in Japan, I was kind of enamored by the ubiquitous vending machines of all sorts — and particularly surprised by the amount of Tommy Lee Jones advertisements on the coffee variety.
- I tried on this jumpsuit and didn’t buy it, but now I’m having second thoughts. It’s so cute!
- A horse of a different color: Palm Springs in infrared.
- Beautiful photographs of objects with dangerous consequences.
SHOP THIS POST