Outfits, Style

Atlantic Pacific x Halogen tiered tulle skirt and pink belt

Express camisole

glitter Mary Janes

pom pom beanie

pop and suki box bag

faux fur coat (on sale)

I wore this outfit to The Nutcracker ballet; it seemed appropriate. I was deciding between this one and a toy soldier inspired outfit — which I would still like to post, although Christmas-y in its red and green glory — but this one got the most votes. I don’t often choose my outfits based on votes, but I have to admit that I enjoyed seeing everyone’s choices! What I’ve come to realize is that many of you prefer whimsy, pink, and glitter. My mostly red outfits are never as popular, and I’m not giving up my favorite color anytime soon, but it has inspired me to pull out the tulle and shimmer a little more often. I almost forgot how much fun it can be!

In other news, I spent the last two weeks battling the flu and I am so behind on…everything. I’ve been doing precious little outside of my sister’s house; most of my trip home has been spent sleeping on the bed or the couch, battling fevers, coughing nonstop, and catching my breath when I walk more than a few steps. I’m finally starting to feel better, thanks to prescription medications, lots of sleep, and even more fluids. But I can tell you this much: I am taking it slowly, because last time I thought I was getting better, I got WAY worse. I think I tried to do too much. That being said, I’ll be back on schedule soon — sorry for the inconsistent posts and lack of insta stories!

1. Rach says:

This outfit is the cutest! It does remind me of a sugar plum fairy! And Oh no about the flu! I hope you get well real soon!

2. Kelly says:

This outfit is giving me so much Confessions of a Shopaholic (the movie) vibes!! Breathtakingly adorable and perfect and I love the matching pink tone of the photos. Sorry to hear you’re feeling under the weather. I think everything caught up with me when I slowed down over the holidays too…because I came down with a chest cold. Hope you feel better soon!

xoxo – Kelly

3. Helen says:

This outfit is simply darling, Keiko! I love, love all that pink and that skirt and coat are pretty spectacular. Hope you get well soon!

-Helen

4. Sora says:

I hope you get better gurl! Being sick is the worst 🙁

Also, I love the full pink outfit! Though I am one of those that loves your red outfits the most 😀 ♥

Sora | http://dangerouslyme.com/

5. Panty Buns says:

I love the combined look of the Atlantic-Pacific tiered tulle midi-skirt, the overlaid starry pink skirt, and the deep pink camisole. You look gorgeous in pink.

Thank you! I’ve decided to wear more pink, this year!

6. Briel K. says:

This outfit is so cute! I hope you are feeling better!

Thank you! I’m finally on the mend!

7. Kristina Suko says:

Oh I’m so sorry you’ve been sick! You looked absolutely wonderful for the ballet! That skirt is AMAZING!
    Feel better soon!