Uncategorized

FOUND: Cutiest Kitty

Hey Park Slopers: Did you (or anyone you know) lose a little kitty? We found her on the corner of Sackett and 4th avenue, looking a little confused and trying to cross the very busy road. She doesn’t seem to be a stray – she is young, well fed, very friendly and wearing a flea collar. She does have a little battle wound on her ear, but hey, so does Kitty Boos (a rescue). We are posting flyers in a minute and have already posted on Craigslist, but in the event that she does not have a home, please let me know if you would like to give her [a very caring] one. Email me at keikolynn@gmail.com!

We cannot keep her with our other critters, so we have her separate from the rest and I feel awful about it. Please help us find her home!

Love love,
Keiko Lynn (and a very cutie kitty)

1. Zuzolińska says:

Oh, that spot on his nose and eyes…so cute! But he looks like real warrior with these ragged ears!

2. Amanda says:

I agree with Zuzo ^^.

I love the black molasses drop spot on the nose.
    Very cute kitty.
    Hoping he gets a good home.

3. L says:

i hope she finds her owner!
    she is adorable!

always;L

4. mariska says:

how cute it is!
    >_<

5. Anonymous says:

please take the flea collar off!! the chemicals are so poisonous, and in a little guy like that can cause seizures.
    if you can't find the owner contact the guys at rescue ink, since they are higher profile it's likely to be adopted out or found faster.
    i can't find another kitty rescue that is taking in cats in your area.
    hope he finds his home!

6. Anonymous says:

whoops, i meant she, her, hers.

also if she does has fleas those collars just deflect the fleas from her, so they will most likely end up on your other pets, clothing, bedding.

7. Chandler says:

I wish I could take this kitty, but I have no room! ): Just don't give her to the pound, that would be too sad!

xox
    Chandler

8. alice says:

So cute! 🙂

Could she be microchipped with her owner's address? That is very common here on the other side of the pond. A vet with a scanner would be able to tell you.

9. ❤Cate❤ says:

Awww such a sweetie, I love her black nose. I hope she returns safely to her home soon xoxo

10. olivia says:

good luck finding her owner! i've never seen facial markings like that on a kitty before, that nose! so cute!

11. Live It Orange says:

That's very sweet of you! Hope the kitten will find its ownder soon!

Sam

12. kater says:

Ahhh, those eyes! I want her 🙁 Sadly, I am still living at home and parents are not in the market for another kitty 🙁 (Even though I'm hoping for one for my birthday anyway)!

Crossing my fingers for her, she is so lovely <3

13. yesimmm says:

hi my names yesim..from turkey..I looked at your pictures.I've likened to "hande yener" 🙂

who is "hande yener" ?I love a Turkish singer,beautiful and successful..So you get 😉
    I wish you continued success. si yu 🙂

14. katrina says:

What a gorgeous little kitty! I hope you find her a good home soon. She is too cute for words. ♥

15. Yasmeen Buttons says:

Aw…poor girl. I'd be so worried if she was mine. [Hugs Kitty]

16. Retro Threadz * Mary says:

awww such a cute lil kitty. I love her look & that patch spot on her nose. I'd keep her if I lived closer. She is adorable

17. Yellowine says:

I hope you find her a home!

18. Joanna says:

oh my goodness…what a cutie!
    i hope she finds her owner/a good home soon

19. Yen Vi says:

As another person mentioned, did you check to see if she's been microchipped? Keep us updated on the cat situation!

20. Anonymous says:

I agree with other commenters. If no one replies, try taking her to the vet or shelter and get her scanned; she might be micro-chipped. If she is, then they'll be able to contact her owners.

I don't know about NY, but here in CA our shelter micro-chips the new kittens. Our kitties came home chipped, snipped, and ready for fun.

Good luck.

21. Bad Taste Toast says:

Oh my, she's so cute! The black spot on the nose is adorable! Wish I could help her :-/
    Hope you find the owner!

22. Shannon Lambert says:

Adorable! That big spot on her nose makes her look like a Koala Bear (The Panda Bears of Australia).

23. Jonna says:

So cute!
    Good luck finding her owner. x

24. Grazia C. says:

This cat is so pretty!!!this cat is you???

25. Keiko Lynn says:

Thanks for the tips, everyone! I didn't even think of the microchip. We'll take her tomorrow to get it checked. I'm starting to think she doesn't have a home, though – or that she was dumped. We put flyers all over and on craigslist…no responses! She doesn't seem like a stray…she's the most affectionate cat I've ever met.

As for the flea collar, I already took it off of her. I'm not a fan of flea collars at all.

26. rachel / Red Lips Vintage says:

she's so unique looking, becareful someone doesn't claim that she's theres when she's not!

27. Anonymous says:

Sadly, many lovely kitties find themselves homeless :(. So kind of you to care for her!

Hard to tell from the angle, but it's possible her left ear has been "tipped" to show that she has been spayed by an organization that traps, neuters, and releases feral cats. It doesn't look like a straight across cut though so maybe not. Just a thought :).

Good luck!

28. Anonymous says:

Please share the story of bobby and you!!!

29. Anonymous says:

Call around to local shelters- that's usually the first place people call when they've lost a pet. They might have had a call from someone looking for her and could connect you! They could also read the microchip there.

30. Skye says:

Aww, She's so beautiful ♥
    I hope you find her home!

31. Secondhand Fletcher says:

All my cats were adopted as strays. Markings on the ear might be a result of staying outdoors for most of the day/night and getting into fights.
    My current cat, J.C, was super affectionate when we first started seeing him around the neighborhood.
    I would strongly suggest contacting all the animal shelters in the city. You will not have to drop off the cat to them, but they will keep a file on hand if anyone is looking for the cat.

32. Rin says:

What an adorable kitty!

I hope she'll find a good pet owner soon.

33. Laura Loo says:

That is precious! I am not really a fan of cats, because most of them are jerks, but when I meet a sweet cat I admit that I love it! I love ones with cute unusual markings, and this ones nose is so unique and pretty! Love the photo of her looking down, Puss-in-Boots huge eyes! 🙂 good luck…