(clockwise, from top)
1) Clarisonic Mia, $119 – I use this on a daily basis. It’s worth the investment.
2) Tocca Mini Eau de Parfum Coffret, $45 – My perfume of choice is Tocca Stella, but I’m a fan of their other scents, too. This set comes with three, so the receiver can sample a few. (You can also find this at Anthropologie)
3) Estée Lauder Pure Color Lipstick Luxuries Gift Set, $37.50 – A lot of gift sets come with smaller products, but this set features five full size lipsticks and a pretty little case.
5) Sonia Kashuk 6 piece brush set, $24.99 – Six sparkly brushes in an equally sparkly case.
6) Metro Train Case, $75 – Any makeup lover needs a place to store the goods. p.s. I’m working on a Beauty Stocking Stuffer Gift Guide right now:)