Chances are, you have a white eyeliner in your makeup bag. You probably bought it because so many magazines told you it will make your eyes look bigger and brighter (it can), but after getting more of it on your lashes than your waterline, you might have let it sink to the bottom of your bag. If you want to give it another try, use it as a base for your bright shadows. It’s a cheap and easy way to make the colors pop! Here’s an example of how I used it:
1. Apply white liner on your lids.
2. Pat yellow shadow on the inner corners.
3. Put orange shadow in the middle.
4. Finish with red shadow.
5. Blend the three shadows together, until there’s a seamless transition.
6. Line your upper lash line with a bronze, liquid liner. Here’s a tutorial if you need a refresher on winged liner.