Products we’ll be using: Urban Decay Primer Potion, Urban Decay Naked palette, Urban Decay “Lush” 24/7 Velvet Glide On Pencil, MAC “Blacktrack” Fluidline, Urban Decay Perversion Mascara (additional products in “Shop The Post” section at the bottom of the post – but FYI the lipstick is blotted Marc Jacobs Le Marc Le Creme “Kiss Kiss Bang Bang”).
Even though Urban Decay still makes me think of brights, glitter and overall bold makeup, the Naked palettes are probably the most well known and loved products that they make. In the past, I made tutorials for my two most used Naked palettes (Naked 3 and Naked2 Basics), but realized I never made one with the original palette that started it all. Follow the step by step instructions for how to create this look, below!
1. Apply primer potion.
2. Sweep “Naked” (shadow 1) in/above crease.
3. Line the crease and outer v with “Darkhorse” (shadow 2).
4. Soften the lines with “Smog” (shadow 3).
5. Pack “Half Baked” in the rest of the lid (shadow 4).
6. Darken the outer corners with “Creep” (shadow 5).
7. Blend, blend blend!
8. Line with “Lush” 24/7 Velvet Glide On Pencil.
9. Soften the liner with a sweep of “Smog” shadow (shadow 3).
10. Highlight the inners corners and browbone with “Sin” (shadow 6).
11. Line upper lashline with MAC Blacktrack Fluidline.
12. Finish with mascara.