Products used: primer, Urban Decay’s X eyeshadow, MAC Vanilla pigment, Sugarpill “Birthday Girl”, Sugarpill Burning Heart palette, MAC Copperthorn fluidline, Urban Decay 24/7 pencil and liquid liner, Dollywink lashes, MAC “Alpha Girl” beauty powder on cheeks, MAC Divaish on lips in step by step photos, NYX “Tea Rose” in top and final photos.
2. Pat shimmer white shadow in the center of the lid (I used MAC Vanilla pigment).
3. Pack bright pink shadow in the remainder of your lids (I used Sugarpill “Birthday Girl”).
4. Blend the three together, focusing on the outer edges.
5. Now, layer bright orange shadow on the outer edges and pull it partially through the crease (I used Flamepoint from the Sugarpill Burning Heart palette).
6. Blend, blend, blend.
7. Line your lower lid with MAC Copperthorn fluidline.
8. Layer with orange shadow.
9. Line your lashline and smudge.
10. Add liquid liner and mascara or false lashes. Done!