Photo originally posted on my instagram. Crown by Dear Paperie, lip color is Kat Von D “Mother” Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, and eyeshadows are from the Melt Cosmetics Love Sick Stack. Yellow roses tattoo by Amanda Wachob.
How are you all doing, on this blizzard-filled weekend? Bobby, Tessa, Miku, and I are all taking a few days to relax in the Catskills. We’ve been cooking all our meals (and by we, I mean Bobby) and playing in the snow, which is Miku’s favorite thing to do. While I finish watching The Martian, check out some of my link recommendations for this week:
- Tian Tian the panda is LOVING the snow life. I’ve watched the video at least five times, on repeat.
- Custom pet patches! I need one of each of my animals.
- Valentine’s Day is coming, so it’s time to break out my favorite pins. They also come in necklace form!
- Speaking of Valentine’s day…this heart shaped tea set is too cute.
- Have you downloaded A Color Story, yet? Check out some Elsie’s examples. I’ve been using it for quite some time, and I think it’s their best app, yet!
- I love this whole look (and her gorgeous face, obvs).
- Scully deserves equal pay, ya jerks. Mulder, I hope you agree. Scullllyyyyy!!!!
- Lastly, I’m dying to have my brows tattooed by Shaughnessy. Does anyone have a recommendation for someone in NYC? I’m so, so picky and I love her work, but being that she’s so far away and always booked, I think it’s time I find an alternative. Oh, and forget everything you think about tattooed brows…things have changed in a big way, for the better!