Link Roundup

Weekend Link Roundup

flower crown and flower tattoo

Photo originally posted on my instagram. Crown by Dear Paperie, lip color is Kat Von D “Mother” Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, and eyeshadows are from the Melt Cosmetics Love Sick Stack. Yellow roses tattoo by Amanda Wachob.

How are you all doing, on this blizzard-filled weekend? Bobby, Tessa, Miku, and I are all taking a few days to relax in the Catskills. We’ve been cooking all our meals (and by we, I mean Bobby) and playing in the snow, which is Miku’s favorite thing to do. While I finish watching The Martian, check out some of my link recommendations for this week:

• Have you downloaded A Color Story, yet? Check out some Elsie’s examples. I’ve been using it for quite some time, and I think it’s their best app, yet!
  • Lastly, I’m dying to have my brows tattooed by Shaughnessy. Does anyone have a recommendation for someone in NYC? I’m so, so picky and I love her work, but being that she’s so far away and always booked, I think it’s time I find an alternative. Oh, and forget everything you think about tattooed brows…things have changed in a big way, for the better!

Love her work – thank you for the recommendation! I’m SO MAD because I saw she was recently in NYC. Of course I missed her!!

1. Tracy says:

I’ve been wanting to have my eyebrows tattooed and I’m on the East Coast as well (Boston). I would love to know if you find someone who’s reputable because I don’t know anyone who’s had it done around my area.

I will definitely update you all, if I find someone!

2. Mary says:

Stunning! Just bought this lip color, it looks beautiful, can’t wait to try it. 🙂

3. Alcina Melanie says:

Wow, what a great list! Loving Shaughnessy’s work.

4. Camille says:

I live in NYC but am from Vancouver, so was waiting to try to get an appointment with Shaughnessy upon a trip home. My hair stylist told me about Bethany Wolosky at Three Kings in Brooklyn and I just made an appointment! http://www.bethanywolosky.com/

(Weird sidebar: I’m a client of Amanda’s, too, and since I follow your blog, we’ve chatted about you during one of my sessions. Is that totally creeper?? Haha)

Not creepy at all! And I’m going to check out Bethany, right now – thank you!

You are my new favorite person, because Bethany looks amazing. I love her work and am SO excited to make an appointment with her! Thank you for the rec!

5. Camille says:

Yay! Looking forward to seeing the results. I’m counting down the days ’til my appointment 🙂

6. Natalie says:

Hi,

Bethany looks so amazing. I love her work. Amazing.