I hope you’re all having a great weekend! I’ve been working on projects, nonstop, but I’m looking forward to heading to a flea market, today. Notice I said “a” and not “the” – because we aren’t making it out to Brimfield, as planned. I’m in need of a new coffee table, a credenza, and a few other things, and was planning on making our annual journey to Brimfield…but we waited too long to rent a van and missed out. It’s not worth the drive without the storage space to bring back the big stuff. There’s always July and September! While I’m hunting for old treasures, check out some of what I’ve been clicking on, lately:
- This DIY unicorn lamp is what dreams are made of. I know what Kim’s going to be doing, this week!
- Speaking of DIY, here’s one you *need* to try: hair flair word clips!
- A stunning wallpaper effect that requires three things: a stencil, a paint pen, and perseverance. Clearly I’m on a DIY kick.
- Rambo, a dog who was abused, neglected, and found close to death, is recovering and happily adjusting to his new life full of love and support. Please support your local rescue groups, and always remember to adopt, don’t shop!
- I’m mildly obsessed with this kitchen mini-makeover.
- SO COOL.
- I bought this, immediately. Mulder and Scully forever!