Happy weekend, everyone! What a busy week. After a couple of my own shoots and our closet sale (and photographing a bunch of stuff for an online sale), we had a successful photo shoot with 11 rescue dogs, and I can’t wait to share the photos with you. I jokingly said I’ve become a dog blogger, because my studio is constantly filled with dogs. I’m not mad about it. I have some new shoots and posts to share with you this week, but in the meantime, here’s some links worth clicking on.
- If Wes Anderson is scouting locations, these “Accidental Wes Anderson” places have him covered. Side note: I want to go to there. To all of there.
- I’m not a millenial, I’m Generation Catalano. I was born in 1984 and the article suggests that “Xennials” (the betweeners) are cut off at ’83, but I started school a year early. Grandfather me in and let me claim my love’s generation!
- The lip color I get a million questions about. P.S. it’s “Babe Alert” but “Dream Huge” is my second favorite.
- Summer mocktails, for the one person in the group who doesn’t drink alcohol but really wants a fancy drink (hi, that’s me)!
- Star and moon sunglasses, only $10.99 and free shipping. But which color should I get?! P.S. Also crushing on these bargain glittery heart sunnies.
- Creative ways to repurpose your Talenti jars. My niece uses them for her DIY slime creations, so you can add that to the list.
- Being busy kills creativity. Honestly, this is why I always feel most creative at night. The second I hit the bed, I either internally panic about everything that’s stressing me out, or I want to jump out of bed and write a novel.
- You’re in a cult. Call your dad.