Happy weekend! I got a little behind on this week’s posts for two very good reasons: my foster pup Coco needed surgery (and is now recovering), and I traveled to Texas to visit a primate sanctuary. So, I guess you could say that my week was occupied by animals. I’m heading to Florida for a few days and coming back with a couple of children — my niece and nephew, not picking up random kids to bring back;) — so remember to follow along on my instagram and my insta stories. I’ll be back on Monday with a new post, but in the meantime check out some links worth clicking on!
- A Netflix series about behavioral studies of psychopaths? Sounds like something I might binge-watch!
- Do not let me go into this new LES cactus store — I will touch them all and leave with wounds.
- I bought both of these holographic highlighters and they make me feel like a unicorn.
- Speaking of unicorns: make your own unicorn sugar scrubs!
- Good mashed potatoes = one of my favorite foods in the world, so I’ll be adding this decadent mashed potatoes recipe to the list of things I want Bobby to make for me (because I don’t cook). Hey, I’m just being honest!
- Aziz Ansari quit the internet, so here’s a story about it on the internet.
- How to get free travels upgrades. I’ve never been upgraded for a flight, but let me know if any of them work. Coach life for me!
- Both of these are current me.
- Currently crushing on: these slides, this perfect blouse, and this red dress.