70s style
Outfits, Style

70s style

70s style 70s style 70s style 70s style 70s style

vintage 70s sweater

Forever 21 corduroy mini skirt (old)

Sam Edelman “Lorene” slingback pumps

Kipling yellow duffle bag

Worth and Worth hat

Miu Miu sunglasses

Smashbox “Bang Bang” Always On Liquid Lipstick

I live for the days when I can pair a lightweight sweater with bare legs. It’s pretty rare — those fleeting pockets between Summer and Winter that we call Fall and Spring — and I seize the opportunity when given a chance. It’s already starting to feel like Fall, and I’m really looking forward to it, but I could do without impending Winter. Let me have the sweaters and bare legs for a little longer, please.

Speaking of sweaters. I most often gravitate toward 60s style, but there’s a lot of 70s style that I love. Case in point: this vintage 70s sweater, a longtime favorite of mine. I can’t remember when or where I bought it, but it’s been in my closet for years. I usually wear it with jeans, an a-line denim wrap skirt from the same era (another favorite), or a black pinafore, but it felt like this corduroy mini was made for it. Sweaters and bare legs, you know?

1. Andini says:

This colour combination is perfection! Love everything about this look <3

Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile

2. Arden says:

I’m in looooove!

3. Emily Denise says:

You look incredible! I love a good striped sweater (or striped anything, really) and the colors on this one are so unique. I actually don’t have anything corduroy, but this skirt makes me feel like I should change that soon!

Xo, Emily
    Epicurean Emily

I think I have a love of corduroy because it was my favorite when I was younger! I loved anything corduroy. I’m kind of bummed because I got lipstick on this skirt, and now I’ll have to hunt down something similar…

4. Joan says:

I LOVE the ’70s. Everything about this outfit is great.

5. mei says:

That stripes sweater is so unique! You can wear skirt with bare legs year round in Indonesia :)) but sweater might be too hot tbh. Anyway, love this look a lot <3

6. Stefanie says:

Looove it from head to toe!

7. Panty Buns says:

A perfectly styled outfit!!!! That gorgeous vintage sweater with its colourful horizontal stripes complements the pretty corduroy mini-skirt from Forever 21 perfectly!
    The yellow Kipling duffle bag, red shoes, sunnies, wide brim hat and your perfectly applied Smashbox “Bang Bang” Always On Liquid Lipstick complete a very pretty, and stylish look having very pleasing colour combinations – you look fabulous!!!

8. Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's says:

This is definitely an outfit for transition weather; gotta wear it as often as you can! Love love love the striped sweater with that corduroy skirt 🙂 Autumn emphasizes my love for mustard :3 -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey’s

Same! Mustard is one of my go-tos in Autumn!