Zayan The Label off the shoulder top, vintage scarf and shorts. Smashbox “Bang Bang” Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick. Ardell “Faux Mink” 811 lashes.
This past week has flown by. Kimbly came to town on Wednesday, we celebrated my (and Eliot’s – she’s my birthday twin!) birthday on Thursday with a small group of friends, and then Thursday was my actual birthday. Did you see the Miku cake pops that Kim bought for me? How am I supposed to eat them? They’re so cute!! I have a new makeup post for you all tomorrow, but in the meantime, here’s some links to check out. Get clickin’!
- Which kitty dress do you like more? Option 1 or option 2?
- Interesting article: Millennials are filling their homes — and the void in their hearts — with houseplants.
- America’s First Meat-Free Fast-Food Restaurant is getting ready to expand.
- These Women Entrepreneurs Created A Fake Male Cofounder To Dodge Startup Sexism.
- 13 Podcasts By Women You Should Be Listening To Right Now. I subscribe to 5 already, but I’ll be checking out the rest!
- There’s an Entire Internet Subculture Devoted to Winning Online Competitions. True story, I used to be all about this when I first moved to New York and was broke. I won 2 things — a $50 gift card and a gift basket full of random stuff — and felt like I was a queen. That $50 gift card got me a new (albeit not warm or well made) winter coat!
- My friend Jeremy Perez-Cruz was mentioned in the iPhone keynote because of his incredible iPhone photography — it was also featured in billboards all over. We are all very proud! Follow his beautiful feed on instagram.
- Elsie and Jeremy’s adoption story. Grab some tissues and read. I’m so excited for this new chapter in their lives.