Happy weekend! I’m back from Greece and have lots of photos to show you, but first I have the daunting task of sorting through them all. It’s such a beautiful place, I went a little snap happy. So while I sift through all of my photographic souvenirs and unpack my bags (because I haven’t done that yet), check out some links I’ve been clicking on.
- Polaroid is back. Happy tears!
- I just ordered this dress and can’t wait for it to arrive. Hooray for free prime shipping! Only a few left, FYI.
- Stranger Things recreated some famous 80s movie posters and they are brilliant.
- My kind of cleaning. We have a Roomba and his name is Wesley.
- The National Book Foundation’s 5 under 35 (and they’re all women!)
- As a dedicated LaCroix drinker, this article had me laughing.
- Love, love, love this pink coat.
- A Stanford psychologist on the art of avoiding a**holes.