If you’re looking for an easy romantic Valentine’s Day makeup tutorial, this simple eye makeup look is something you can recreate at home. I went with the gorgeous Marc Jacobs Beauty eyeshadow palette with a pop of red for Valentine’s Day. This makeup look is soft and romantic, perfect for any date night.
- Apply primer all over your lids, blending up past your crease.
- Sweep “At The Office” (0r another light, matte shadow) in and slightly above your crease with a blending brush such as the UD smoky crease brush, blending up and out.
- Use a nice fluffy brush like the Sigma E25 (LOVE this brush) to sweep “They Call Her” (shimmery copper) into your crease and blend into the previous color. Light, sweeping, circular motions!
- Press “Scandalous” (deep red) into your lid with a flat shadow brush, then gently blend upward. Use a pencil brush like the Sigma E30 to apply the same shadow to your lower lashline.
- Dab “Hot Pants”(light, shimmery color) on inner corners of your eyes.
- Line your lower lashline and waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Bourbon and add Ardell Wispies False Eyelashes to the upper lashline. Done!
Shop This Post