Well, I FINALLY bought a new computer! Which means I can actually update without wanting to throw it out a window. I cannot believe what a difference it makes to have a fully functioning computer. I feel like I’m finally living in the present. That also means I have quite a lot of photos to share with you, now that I can actually edit and upload them without starting a fire. In the meantime, here’s some links worth clicking on:
- Rest in peace, Aretha Franklin. Your voice will live on forever. I was so sad to hear of her passing, but everywhere I went, they were playing her songs. Bobby and I sat at Peaches Shrimp & Crab listening to her music all through dinner. She was and will always be a legend.
- I don’t have kids (though I have nieces and nephews) but I found this discussion fascinating (read through some comments!). I remember thinking how overly protective my mom was, but when I look back, I had way more freedom/independence than most kids would have in present day. But then I find myself being incredibly protective of my nieces and nephews and wanting them in my sight at all times. Have times really changed, or have our own fears shifted? We had plenty to worry about when we were kids, so I’m leaning toward the latter.
- The internet can sometimes be full of negativity, but weratedogs is my happy place. My dream is to have Miku as a featured dog on there, and she would get a 15/10. I know, I have big dreams.
- You all loved my tulle star socks. How about her matching dress?! Also loving these heart fishnet socks.
- I’m not shopping for anything other than bridesmaid stuff right now, but I’ve been eyeing so many cute pieces by Ganni. Like this red midi dress and this plaid mini. I would wear the plaid one with tights and boots for fall!
- Happy ending, but I was crying at how cute and composed this 5 year old was when she called 911 for her dad. Seems like this was at least a few years ago, so how am I just hearing about this?! She’s precious.
- A case for yellow and a case for lilac. For the record, I’m into both (the colors and the ladies’ style).
- Speaking of lilac. And $30! I also love this floral wrap dress.
- My FAVORITE candle. Seriously, I can’t get enough.