I have to apologize in advance for the crummy pictures. I was sick all of yesterday and ended up doing my makeup / taking these pictures extremely late at night. Plus, I have been entertaining these beauties:
My little sister, Tessa, and her friend Ally:) Since Cheech (that’s Tessa’s nickname) is visiting, I let her pick out my makeup look. She chose smokey eyes with turquoise lids.
The products I used. Not pictured, oops: MAC Peacocked Softsparkle Eye Pencil.
For this look, I decided to go with a neutral lip, to balance out the dramatic eyes.
- MAC paint pot in bare study, all over lids and blended up to brow (use fingers)
- MAC Aquadisiac eyeshadow (top left in quad) all over lids and inner corners (pack it on lid, instead of swiping side to side. Use any dense eyeshadow brush – I used the bottom one in the pic)
- MAC Waternymph eyeshadow (in the teal eyeshadow pot) blended in and above crease and outer lid (blend with a fluffy brush like the one second from bottom)
- MAC Carbon eyeshadow (bottom right in quad) blended in outer crease and outer lid
- MAC Vanilla pigment (loose, in sample size jar) near tear ducts and on brow bone.
- MAC blacktrack fluidline on top lash line and lower waterline (using Sonia Kashuk bent angled brush)
- MAC peacocked softsparkle eye pencil below eye
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash
Cheeks and lips:
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Refined on cheeks
- Julie Hewett lipstick in Biba