Too Faced is a longtime favorite brand of mine — partially because I love their products, but also because I’m a huge sucker for cute packaging. I wouldn’t buy it if the insides didn’t match the exterior, though (I’m not that much of a sucker), so they’re not just sitting pretty in my makeup drawer. Side note: I was so bummed when Sephora stopped carrying two of my constants, their tinted beauty balm and perfect pink lip liner, but at least I can still order on their site (note to Too Faced: do not discontinue). My most recent addition — which was sent to me by the brand, to preview — is the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons eyeshadow palette, and since I had little time to test it out, I packed it in my Florida-bound suitcase. I’ve been so busy with the kids, it took getting hit with a cold and being forced to stay home, in order to get me to do some makeup photos. I decided to recreate “Sugar Smoke,” one of the three looks they provide in the package (so handy!), and demonstrate each step for you. Follow the steps for this easy-peasy Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons eyeshadow palette tutorial, below!
- Sweep “Satin Sheets” from crease to brow.
- Blend “Pecan Praline” into crease.
- Press “Café au Lait” onto inner lid
- Smudge”Café au Lait” onto lower lash line.
- Blend “Earl Grey” in outer V.
- Smoke “Earl Grey” into outer lower lash line.
- Add liner (optional, but since I barely have lashes…somewhat necessary).
- Finish with mascara. Done!
P.S. I’m wearing Kat Von D “Lolita” Studded Kiss Lipstick🙂
P.P.S. Too Faced has 50% off all of their sale items…go!!