(I’m wearing Urban Decay “Anarchy” in this photo – it’s creamy, shiny, and highly pigmented, with blue undertones.)
I focus a lot on lip products, because it’s what receives the most requests. That’s probably because I wear lipsticks more than anything else; it’s a quick and easy way to make a statement. After compiling a list of Five Red Lipsticks To Try on Westfield Style, a few readers requested that I do the same for some other colors. And so I did, starting with one of my favorite shades. Here are five hot pink lipsticks I love, in different tones and finishes:
1) NARS “Schiap” – semi-matte, fuchsia pink. I wore it in a recent instagram.
2) MAC “Candy Yum Yum“ – cool, neon pink with an ultra matte finish. See it in action
3) Smashbox “Electric Pink” – bright coral pink with a matte finish. This one is great for warmer toned skin. As seen in this post.
4) Ilia “Neon Angel” – creamy magenta, hydrating formula. I love this line.
5) LAQA & Co Fat Lip Pencil in “Lambchop” – a little more subdued than the others I listed, this bright pink pencil/lipstick hybrid has buildable color, with a glossy finish. No sharpening needed, and it has a lovely minty scent. See it on my beautiful sister, Tessa.
I’ve already started compiling a list of five rose lipsticks to try, which I’ll share next. If there are any colors or even completely different products you would like me to cover, please let me know in the comments and I’ll happily oblige!