Lifestyle, Outfits, Style, Travel

Pom-Poms in Palm Springs

palm springs saguaro lazy oaf dress keiko lynn
palm springs saguaro lazy oaf dress keiko lynn 1 palm springs saguaro lazy oaf dress keiko lynn 3 palm springs saguaro lazy oaf dress keiko lynn2Outfit Details:
Lazy Oaf Pom Dress

Schutz rainbow platforms

Rebecca Minkoffย cross body bag via Nordstrom Rackย (similar)

Zac Posen x Illesteva cat eye sunglasses (similar)

Melt Cosmetics lipstick in “Stupid Love”

First (and completely irrelevant) things, first: how have I never seen an episode ofย Drunk History, before? I’m the only one who is currently awake, and I’m trying my hardest not to laugh out loud and wake everyone up. And by everyone, I mean Bobby, Tessa, Ally, and all of our animals. Hooray for little sister and friend visits! Summer is great, because it’s all about trips with friends, and lots of visitors. It feels like we just got back from LA and Palm Springs, and Kim and I already went on another trip to NOLA and now I have an apartment full of visitors for the next month. Can’t it just be Summer all year round? But maybe let’s knock the temperature down just a tad, because Kim and I were melting while we were in New Orleans…and I’m pretty sure it was 100 degrees when we took these pictures in Palm Springs.

1. Beth says:

I’m in LOVE with Palm Springs and this outfit! Adorable!

2. Julia says:

I’m in love with this dress! It’s so pretty and cute, definitely my thing ๐Ÿ˜€ however you added the wrong link to it, just wanted to tell you ๐Ÿ™‚
    The shoes are amazing as well, and surprisingly the colours go really well together and it doesn’t make the outfit look too much – love the combination of the two!

Julia xx
    | http://www.juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk |

3. Lindsey Dish says:

Yes to it all! So fun and colorful! Where can I get that dress? (The dress link goes to your shoe link instead) It’s the pom poms that do it for me!
    A friend recently showed us Drunk History and you’re right – it’s sooo funny! I love all the celebrity cameos.
    xoxo, Lindsey Dish
    thebeltedpear.blogspot.com

I’m sorry! I must have messed up the link. But unfortunately it is sold out on the sites I found…I’ll keep looking!

4. Brittany says:

Frederick Douglass drunk history is my favorite. ๐Ÿ˜€

5. Amy says:

The fact that this dress is no longer for sale makes me horribly sad. You look amazing in it!

6. Snapshot Fashion says:

Drunk History is the best!!! I have only found out about a few months ago myself. HILARIOUS!!!

7. Cee says:

That pom pom dress just might be the cutest thing I’ve ever seen, and you wear it so well. Love this look!
    xox,
    Cee

8. Sarah says:

Keiko! I too have this dress but haven’t worn it due to the sheerness. Please tell me what you wear underneath?!

I appreciate it! xx

I have these seamless rompers that I bought online (I got them from Anthropologie but I also saw them at Free People) that I wear in place of slips. I have it in black and my shade of nude, and it’s perfect because it’s stretchy and has shorts, in case my skirt happens to blow up.

9. Iris says:

This is an adorable outfit, and I love how your shoes match your dress.

10. Jennifer Leban says:

I love this dress, and can’t find it online anywhere in my size. I first saw it on instagram, and I’ve been looking for it for weeks! I even have an alert set for ebay in case someone tries to sell theirs. This makes me horribly sad.

Unfortunately, it seemed to sell out on every site. I got mine at American Two Shot in Manhattan, so maybe call their store and see if they have it?