Panda Gift Wrap DIY - How to Wrap Your Gifts
DIY

Panda Gift Wrap DIY // How to Wrap Your Presents

Panda Presents DIY - How to Wrap Your Gifts

Everyone knows I’m crazy about pandas, so when Sam sent me her panda gift wrap tutorial, it made my day. Are you kidding me? If all of my presents aren’t wrapped to look like pandas, I’m going to throw the biggest hissy-fit you’ve ever seen. Okay, maybe that’s a bit harsh, but you’d better believe that this panda gift wrap DIY is the next thing on my to-do list, and I’m happy to say that it’s a tutorial I can actually do (phew!). If you want to have the best, most adorably wrapped presents under the tree (or at your next birthday party), read below to follow the step by step tutorial by Aww, Sam!

Panda Presents DIY - How to Wrap Your Gifts

what you need

• White wrapping paper
  • Construction paper in black, hot pink, and light pink
  • Scissors
  • Hot glue gun
  • Yarn
  • Pom pom maker (optional)

Panda Presents DIY - How to Wrap Your Gifts Panda Presents DIY - How to Wrap Your Gifts Panda Presents DIY - How to Wrap Your Gifts Panda Presents DIY - How to Wrap Your Gifts

instructions

1. Wrap your present in white wrapping paper. Square or rectangular boxes work best for this tutorial.
  2. Cut out panda eyes, nose, mouth, and cheeks out of your desired color of construction paper.
  3. Hot glue the panda face to the side of your wrapped present.
  4. Make pom poms with a pom pom maker or buy some from a craft store and hot glue those to the top of your present in each corner.
  5. Put your presents under the tree to make the cutest group of panda presents you’ll ever see!

aww samm bio

1. Toneia says:

I love the way you have wrapped those presents 🙂 so cute…

Love your blog by the way, I am now a follower,.. hope you will follow back.

Love,

Toneia http://www.thebeautymisfit.com/

2. Katie says:

I really like the idea of panda wrap, but feel like I’m missing part of the tutorial. I wish there were templates for the faces.

3. Laura says:

this’s the most adorable gift wrap! i better be getting panda gifts this christmas as well, haha! xx

4. Helen says:

This panda gift wrap DIY has to be the cutest thing ever! My best friend is obsessed with pandas, so I had to email her this tutorial. Thanks for sharing Keiko and Sam!

-Helen

5. Snapshot Fashion says:

This is the cutest thing ever! I’m the worst at wrapping gifts…but I think even I could do this!

6. kamila says:

Cute and great idea! 🙂

7. Rabecca says:

Aaaahhh the pink treeeee! It’s so cute! and the gift wrapping is so adorable! <3

8. katrina says:

This wrapping paper is SO you! I am going to +1 what Rena commented above and go ahead and say I think you’re the biggest panda-loving fan I know. Can’t wait to see your army of panda wrapped boxes on IG 🙂

xo,
    katrina
    thedemuremuse.com

9. Petra Northway says:

Hi Keiko
    It’s funny about the appeal that Pandas have for many people. I have got a lovely one, complete with baby that used to sit in my Fiat Panda car and nowadays lives indoors!

10. Ida says:

Oh these are so cute. My step-kid love pandas so I think she would love to get gifts wrapped like this. But me I would rather have the pink tree. Just love the looks of it. <3

11. Rena says:

Although I think you are the bigger Panda fan then I – the packaging is simply wonderful! Thanks for sharing 🙂
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena