Happy Memorial Day Weekend! We don’t have any big plans — while everyone else takes the weekend to get out of the city, we stay here and enjoy the quiet, less hectic atmosphere. You can get brunch anywhere and not deal with crazy wait times. Well, usually. We shall see. I hope you all have a great long weekend, whether you’re on vacation or staying home and avoiding the holiday traffic. In the meantime, here are some links worth clicking on:
- Time to order my all time favorite swimsuit (also available in lots of prints) in another color. I’m thinking red. Surprise, surprise!
- Currently waiting on this versatile off the shoulder crop top, a score at just $14, this gauzy summer dress for $54, and this ruffled bell sleeve gingham top for $24 (all currently on sale for 40% off with code NASTY40!) that I just ordered. I can’t resist a great sale!
- I found myself nodding along to Jordan’s list of 72 life lessons. YES. Except for 24, I have a question. Do scrambled eggs with avocado and tomato count? 😉
- If you liked my Disney World Tips post, you need to check out this one. My friend Angie made a great list of Walt Disney World Tips that goes more into detail with the other parks and is more adult oriented, so you can plan your entire trip with our two combined lists!
- Currently can’t stop wearing this liquid lipstick in “Babe Alert” — it’s the perfect color and a great formula.
- Speaking of liquid lipsticks, did you catch my mini video on how to remove liquid lipstick while on the go? Pssst. This is the secret weapon.
- Attention true crime lovers! Documentary to watch: Mommy Dead and Dearest. It’s available on HBO and it’s incredibly fascinating and heartbreaking.
- Strawberry party! I love a theme, and this one is particularly darling. And yes, I know it’s strange to go from a true crime documentary to a strawberry party, but I wanted to end on a happy note.