Happy Friday! This week we’ve somehow been blessed with summer weather here in NYC. Bobby and I took a trip to the park to enjoy the short season when the flowers are blooming, and I’ve taken the opportunity to dine outside and enjoy the sunshine. I’m working on a ton of new content including new hair tutorials. One of my top requests for hair tutorials was braids (second to bangs!), but what kind of braids? Leave a comment on this photo to let me know.
- An evacuation at a Melbourne university was caused by a durian. Durian is often referred to as the world’s stinkiest fruit.
- I’m obsessed with this floral dress for Spring!
- If you’re a crime tv lover like me, you should be watching the new series Killing Eve on BBC America, it’s about a female MI6 agent tracking down a female assassin around Europe (and she has a killer wardrobe!)
- Confused why British people call so many things “pudding?” British food explained for Americans.
- I’ve been keeping my face protected from the sun with this SPF and a good hat.
- Diagnosis is a new documentary series coming to Netflix to help find diagnoses for people suffering from mysterious medical conditions. You can help Dr. Lisa Sanders (the real-life House MD) to help solve patient cases!
Have a great weekend!