I love matte lips, matte shadows, matte blushes — but I’m not particularly into matte skin on myself. I prefer dewy skin with a little bit of a rosy glow to balance out my favorite matte lip colors, and I teamed up with eos to show you the steps to one of my go-to looks.
eos Hydrating Skin Prep is described as a toner, serum, and moisturizer all in one — but I particularly love it as a moisturizing primer! It keeps skin hydrated and supple and provides a beautifully smooth base for makeup. I like to use concealer where needed and add blush and highlighter for perfect, dewy skin. I used eos Hydrating Skin Prep as the base for this dewy rose makeup look. Check out the steps, below!
- Prep your skin with eos Aqua Hydrating Skin Prep. Let it sink in for a bit to hydrate your skin!
- Conceal where necessary and blend out. I conceal under my eyes, around my nose, and the middle of my chin to reduce dark circles and redness.
- Apply highlighting fluid on high points: cheekbones, bridge of nose, middle of chin and cupid’s bow, center of forehead. Use it sparingly! Then blend out with a damp sponge or fingers.
- Pat on blush on the apples of your cheeks.
- Fill brows.
- Sweep shimmery shadow on your eyelids.
- Blend out a rosy shadow in the crease and outer corner. Blend, blend, blend!
- Apply liner and mascara (or lashes).
- Finish with a rosy lip color of choice. Ta-da!
This post was made in collaboration with eos