Outfits, Shopping Guides, Style

Major sale alert!

Wearing: AGOLDE jeans, Sarah Flint “Emma” pumps, teddy coat, thrifted blouse, old Free People bow.

The Shopbop Buy More, Save More sale is back — on full price and sale items! Use code GOBIG19 for 15% off orders of $200+, 20% off orders of $500+, and 25% off orders of $800+. Time to place orders together with friends to get bigger savings!

If you have been coveting any of my previous outfits, there’s a good chance some of those pieces are from Shopbop. For instance, my pink coat that’s already on sale in 3 colors, this perfect pair of jeans (pictured above), my teddy coat (pictured above), my motorcycle jacket, the jumpsuit from my 4 ways to style post, my pink beanies (also on sale), and the goes-with-everything coat I’ve been living in.

I’ve also been checking out the top sale picks  for some Spring wardrobe ideas and sale picks under $100 for the biggest bargains. Don’t forget that they sell brands like Madewell, Free People, and Jeffrey Campbell. Do you have your eye on anything?

1. Rach says:

I’m so excited about this sale! I totally did not realize it was happening today so this just made my Monday haha!

2. Anja says:

Love the coat and shoes! ?

3. Jay says:

How are the arms in the madewell leather jacket? I find a lot of the jackets have very narrow arms. Also, does the jacket run true to size? Again, many jackets seem quite small.

This one has (in my opinion) a great fit in the arms and is really soft. They have another version with stiffer leather that isn’t as comfy, which I returned. I then got this one and was much happier! Also — Shopbop has a great return policy!

PS I think it’s true to size!

4. Chrissy says:

Keiko! I’ve been following you for years, where do you thrift shop the most?

Hey Chrissy! Thanks for following all this time. I thrift shop most when I’m on the road / out of town. Lots in Florida, or on road trips. In New York, I usually thrift outside of NYC in Long Island or upstate. I also love “No Relation Vintage” in Gowanus.