One of the best parts about Halloween is decorating your home to get into the spooky spirit. I put together around-up of some of my favorite decorations I’ve seen online, but I also have an entire shop page dedicated to all things Halloween decor.
- Mickey Mouse Ghost Pillow – This brings a little touch of Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party into my living room with this fun Mickey Ghost pillow!
- Velvet Tarot Hand Pillow – Everyone loved my ouija board pillow on Instagram I got from Home Goods, so I found this tarot hand pillow that has a similar look if you’re looking to spruce up your home with a nod to the occult.
- Bat Wall Decal Stickers – These not so scary bat stickers would be fun to have on one wall in your house for the holiday!
- Wooden Hanging Skeleton – These hanging skeletons remind me of when people would hang these on their doors when we would trick or treat as kids. It’s a classic Halloween decoration.
- Zero Light-Up Bookend Set – If you love The Nightmare Before Christmas as much as I do, these cute zero bookmarks would look great on your bookshelf.
- Victorian Halloween Cards – I collect vintage photos so these Victorian-style Halloween cards are right up my alley!
- Halloween Candy Corn Felt Garland – If you’re having a Halloween party, this cute candy corn garland would look great draped around as decor or even an indicator where all the treats are at your party.
- Jack O’Lantern Bucket – You always need something to dump all your treats in, whether you are handing out candy, trick or treating, or just snacking on some at home. This would be perfect as Halloween decor, or also putting a bunch of popcorn in for your favorite Halloween movie.
How do you like to decorate for Halloween?
Shop This Post